Your Kitchen in Safe Hands
- Showroom Removals
- Domestic kitchen removals
- Kitchen Deliveries
- Showroom Clearances
SKR offer a ‘Gold Trusted Trader’ kitchen dismantle and delivery service, specialising in the safe removal/delivery of kitchens of any style and size including all worksurface types and appliances.
Having worked alongside Used Kitchen Exchange Ltd, the UK’s leading seller of used and ex display kitchens for over 5 years we have built a wealth of ‘know how’ and perfected our removal techniques. Our experience ranges from large showroom clearances and exhibition removals to single display dismantle – Each Showroom and kitchen is unique and we understand how to protect them whilst delivering our ‘white glove’ service with a smile.
Whatever your removal or delivery needs we are here to help and will tailor our service in line with the needs of your business!
Why use us?
- Removing pre-installed kitchens is what we do every day and we are experts in our field. We have honed our removal experience and perfected techniques which ensure your Display kitchen is removed without the risk of damage.
- We have the right equipment and training to do the job safely. Granite and stone surfaces are extremely fragile and very heavy with single pieces weighing up to 500kgs. SKR have the specialist lifting equipment to do the job safely; protecting your kitchen and your showroom.
- Each job is properly assessed. The number of men and equipment required for your kitchen removal is assessed prior to commencement meaning the job will be done right first time and as quickly and safely as possible.
- Your kitchen/s and Showroom will be fully insured at ALL times. Not only are we insured to remove your kitchen we are also insured to move it to your storage location as well. We hold both public liability and haulage insurances which covers your kitchen and your showroom from any risk of damage. Very few trades have this level of Insurance cover.
- Our Teams care. We will give a Conditional Report of your kitchen once removed, including photographs if required and your dismantle will be their only job that day. They are always polite, courteous, on-time and for us the job takes as long as it takes!
Domestic Kitchen Removal and Skip
Why use us?
- Kitchen fitters are in short supply and can be too expensive for this relatively low skilled job. Don’t pay more than you need to!
- We deliver a comprehensive service. Total removal, isolation of services and leave a clean & tidy room.
- We make the right impression on your customer. All our vans are new, clean and professional looking and our teams wear of company uniform. Your customer will feel like they are ‘in safe hands’
Outsource the headache of unreliable Trades.
Have you considered recommending that your customers SELL their pre-owned kitchen through Used Kitchen Exchange? With an average return of £3,800 towards their new kitchen purchase and kitchen removal taken off your hands it’s a win win worth considering. www.usedkitchenexchange.co.uk
Our Kitchen Delivery Service
Why use us instead of a courier or ‘a White Van Man’?
- Reliable, professional courier companies are hard to find. All our vans are new, clean, tidy and have been specially adapted to transport all work-surface types. All kitchens are blanket wrapped if required. To reduce our carbon impact we have teams in the North and South of the UK. For you this cuts down your delivery costs and will most probably mean you have the same team coming to you over and over again – We will seamlessly become part of your business
- Your kitchen and property will be insured at ALL times. Most courier companies or ‘White Van Men’ are insured for Goods in Transit only. This means they will not be insured to transport your kitchen to and from the van potentially risking uninsured damage to your kitchen and your showroom.
- We have the right equipment to lift and transport your worktops safely. With granite pieces weighing up to 500kgs and most properties having steps, uneven ground or tight corners to consider the right equipment is a must!
- We will calculate the weight and volume of your kitchen. We ensure that the ‘pay-load’ of our vans is not exceeded – In an overweight van your kitchen will not be insured, it will run the risk of damage from ‘over stacking’ and could even be impounded by VOSA if the van is pulled over and found to be overweight!
- The correct number of men will be put onto the job. Your kitchen will be removed from your storage location as quickly and safely as possible, leaving a tidy, clean space.
- Most access issues are not a problem.