Key benefits of using SKR
- Your kitchen and property will be fully insured at ALL times. Most courier companies or ‘a man with a van’ are insured for ‘Goods in Transit’ only. This means that they are not insured whilst moving your kitchen to and from the van, or, insured whilst in your or the sellers home. Public liability and goods in transit insurance.
- SKR have Haulage Insurance that ensures your Kitchen and Property including 3rd party are insured from Start to Completion.
- Weight and Volume of your kitchen is calculated. ‘Goods in Transit’ insurance is only valid if the van payload doesn’t exceed the vans capabilities. i.e. if the van is overloaded, it will not be insured.
- Vans are specifically designed to safely carry stone surfaces. SKR vans have been specially modified with a padded cradle to ensure the safe arrival of fragile worktop surfaces.
- Most access issues are not a problem. SKR have extensive experience of delivering to domestic properties had have specialist trollies and equipment that can deal with steps etc.
- We will inspect your kitchen upon arrival. SKR will check for visible damage and against a sales listing if applicable.
- We will provide the right number of men and equipment for the job. Collecting a kitchen can take between 2 and 6 men depending size and weight. This reduces the likelihood of accidents and/or damage to your kitchen.
- We will sign off the kitchen when delivered. This might be required to safeguard you if a third party are then working on your kitchen.
- Outstanding Independent Customer Reviews. SKR undertake the Removal and Delivery Service for used ex-display kitchen busines’s eg UKE, which has been awarded the status of Gold Trusted Trader by Feefo with Reviews @4.8 out of 5 and Which? 4.7